Format documents quickly by using preset or ad-hoc formatting commands organized into lists.
DTP Tools allow you to format Word documents quickly by using preset or ad-hoc formatting commands organized into lists. This makes DTP Tools ideal for formatting documents converted from PDFs, preparing badly formatted documents, or applying standard formatting to documents.
Standard and power formatting commands used for document formatting
- Quickly create formatting commands to apply specific formatting to selected text, and run these commands by clicking a button in a special toolbox or by pressing a keyboard shortcut. It is a must for DTP engineers.
- Re-use a growing library of predefined formatting commands, e.g. to reset text shading, remove bookmarks, convert fields to text, etc.
- Quickly copy commands between lists to have all the necessary commands at your fingertips while formatting a document.
- Format regular documents quickly by storing and re-using different sets of formatting that is common for your organization.
DTP Tools in action: screenshots
Tools for document formatting and preparation before/after translation
- Document Cleaner – prepare badly formatted documents for translation: remove excessive tags and fix formatting issues after PDF conversion or OCR
- Tag Cleaner (PowerPoint) – minimize tags in PowerPoint presentations created with OCR and PDF conversion tools before translation in a CAT tool