Save time during text replacement: replace several words or phrases simultaneously across a document or selection.
Multiple Replace tool allows you to create and execute replacement lists that contain multiple search/replacement items for quick replacement of text within the current document.
Multiple Replace tool allows you to replace text using the most common Word search and replace options
- Speed up editing / proofreading by executing multiple find & replace actions simultaneously.
- Process the entire document or selected text.
- Create any number of replacement lists for specific purposes, e.g. common mistakes in medical translation, lists for different language pairs, etc.
- Use special options and symbols supported by Microsoft Word's Find & Replace dialogue: wildcards, ^p for paragraph break, etc.
- Apply bold, italic, underline, subscript and superscript to text upon replacement.
Multiple Replace tool in action: screenshots
Tools for quality assurance (QA)
- Multiple Find & Replace – search Word documents for multiple words and phrases, replace or format found text or review each occurrence in context before making a change
- Correctomatic – correct words and phrases according to multiple correction lists