Insert a predefined symbol or wrap selected text in quotation marks of predefined styles.
Insert Symbol / Quotes makes it easy to insert predefined symbols or letters, certain invisible symbols, or quotation marks of predefined styles.
Insert Symbol / Quotes dialogue
- Unlike Word's Insert Symbol command, Insert Symbol / Quotes tool allows you to define your commonly used symbols and letters and quickly insert them from a predictable place, without the risk of the symbol disappearing from the last usage list.
- Insert non-printing or commonly confused symbols like non-breaking space, EN-dash and EM-dash, minus sign, soft hyphen and so on.
- Insert quotation marks of various predefined styles around selected text.
Useful tools for editing text
- TransTools Utilities – useful commands that can be used in a multitude of Windows programs
- What Is This Text Symbol? – identify text symbols in the selected text