Configures the settings of TransTools plug-ins for Word and Excel.
This tool is part of TransTools
TransTools Configuration dialogue allows you to configure the behaviour of Language Check, Localization and Insert Symbol / Quotes tools.
Configuring TransTools Language Check and Localization tools in Word and Excel
- Configure the language pair information for Language Check (Word, Excel) and Localization commands (Word).
- Configure the symbols and quotation mark styles which can be inserted with Insert Symbol / Quotes tool.
This tool is part of TransTools, suite of 50+ productivity tools for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, AutoCAD and BricsCAD designed for translators, editors and DTP specialists.
Tools for quality assurance (QA)
- Language Check (Word) – check whether text is fully translated from one language to another
- Language Check (Excel) – check whether text is fully translated from one language to another
Useful tools for editing text
- Insert Symbol / Quotes – insert a predefined symbol or quotation marks
- Automatic Localization and Manual Localization tools – localize numbers, adapting the decimal point and the thousand separator to the target language requirements
Any questions or comments?
Write us a message