Quick-clean Document tool cleans source text and delimiters from segmented Word documents produced by Trados 2007 and Wordfast Classic. Clean documents when you have no access to Trados 2007 Translator's Workbench / Wordfast Classic or to save time.
- How Quick-clean Document tool can help you in your work
- Where to find the tool
- Using Quick-clean Document tool
- Related tools
How Quick-clean Document tool can help you in your work
The tool has the following benefits:
- Saves time on very short files (emails, memos, etc.) by eliminating the need to save the file and clean it up with SDL Translator's Workbench;
- Helps if you have problems cleaning the file though SDL Translator's Workbench or Wordfast.
Where to find the tool
To run Quick-clean Document tool, click Quick-clean Document item located in TransTools menu within TransTools ribbon in Word:
Using Quick-clean Document tool
When you run the tool, you will be presented with the following dialogue:
Click Yes to continue, No to cancel the operation.
Important note: the translation memory is not updated by the tool.
Tools for Wordfast Classic / Trados 2007
- Configure clean-up/restore rule – configure Find/Replace dialogue for manual clean-up, restoring of source text, or swapping source and target text in WFC/Trados 2007 segmented documents