On Tuesday, January 17, I will conduct a new webinar titled “Using TransTools and TransTools+ to Improve Your Translation Process” for ATA Webinar Series.
The webinar will cover the most essential functionality of TransTools and TransTools+, including the following:
- Efficient workflow for preparing source documents before translation, including tag cleaning, removal of incorrect breaks, and identifying and fixing other formatting issues.
- Translating specific parts of a Word document using a CAT tool.
- Creating dual-language Word documents quickly and easily.
- Fixing formatting issues in translated documents after CAT tool export.
- Improving the look and feel of final Word documents as well as making last-minute corrections before delivery.