Version 3.29 of TransTools has been released. The new version includes:
- New plug-in for BricsCAD, a CAD program similar to AutoCAD. This plug-in works just like TransTools for AutoCAD, but can be used inside BricsCAD, unlike TransTools for AutoCAD.
- Several notable improvements in TransTools for AutoCAD:
- Ability to ignore text located in hidden layers.
- Notifications about proxy entities after extracting translatable text, to allow you to prepare them for translation.
- Several other minor improvements.
- Insert Symbol tool (TransTools for Word) can now stay open on the screen as you insert symbols, making it possible to insert several symbols quickly.
- Several minor changes and bug fixes in Correctomatic and Document Cleaner (TransTools for Word).