Version 1.5 of TransTools+ has been released. It includes many updates in Spacing, Punctuation and Symbol Correction Tool, a powerful and versatile tool for creating great-looking, typographically correct Word documents:
- 4 new rules were added to Spacing, Punctuation and Symbol Correction Tool:
- Insert non-breaking space before two-part punctuation (?!:;) and inside guillemets («») [French].
- Insert non-breaking space before colon (:) [French (Canada)].
- Enforce a non-breaking space as a thousand separator [appropriate languages, configurable].
- Change Full Width characters to Half Width characters [Japanese].
- Updated the rule for inserting spaces around slash character (/), providing several different options for spacing around it.
- Other changes.
For more information go here.