Simplify editing work: apply color highlighting to any text that matches a list of search expressions, clear color highlighting, or navigate between highlighted text areas.
Highlighting Tool makes it very easy to use color highlighting to simplify editing work. With its help, you can apply color highlighting to any text that matches reusable lists of search expressions, clear color highlighting, or navigate between text highlighted with specific colors.
Highlighting Tool with a sample search expression list for highlighting potential mistakes
- Apply color highlighting to common mistakes, forbidden words, false translator friends and other issues in order to speed up editing.
- Use powerful regular expressions to find punctuation issues, spacing problems and other inconsistencies.
- Apply color highlighting to non-translatable text before hiding it with Hide / Unhide Text tool.
- Navigate between text highlighted with specific colors in order to focus on specific issues.
- Clear color highlighting of specific colors or any color.
Highlighting Tool in action: screenshots
Quality assurance (QA) tools
- Multiple Find & Replace – search Word documents for multiple words and phrases, replace or format found text or review each occurrence in context before making a change
- Remove Highlight – clear color highlighting from text
- Find Highlight – navigate between text highlighted with certain highlight colors
- Document Processing Tool – perform various actions on multiple Word documents (DOCX, DOC, RTF format), using one or several different TransTools+ commands one after the other.