Mark text as non-translatable in order to hide it from your CAT tool or convert it into tags.
Hide / Unhide Text tool makes it easy to hide text from your CAT tool when only parts of your document need to be translated or to convert non-translatable text into tags.
Initial view of Hide / Unhide Text panel
- Hide text from your CAT tool when only parts of your document need to be translated.
- Prepare documents for dual-language translation by hiding original text.
- Convert placeholders and other non-translatable text into tags to protect them from accidental editing in your CAT tool.
- Translate various text-based files containing non-translatable content, e.g. subtitles, Markdown files, etc.
- Unhide text after translation.
Hide / Unhide Text tool in action: screenshots
Tools for partial (selective) translation
- Dual-Language Document Assistant – prepare documents for translation into dual-language format
- Hide / Unhide Text – mark text as non-translatable in order to hide it from your CAT tool
- Highlighting Tool – simplify editing work: apply color highlighting, clear color highlighting, or find color highlighting
- Document Processing Tool – perform various actions on multiple Word documents (DOCX, DOC, RTF format), using one or several different TransTools+ commands one after the other.