Easily find the current editing location / selection in a Microsoft Word document.
Find Selection command makes it easy to find the current editing location / selection in a Microsoft Word document. It takes you to the current selection within the active document and, if the selection is too small to notice, also flashes the selection. At the same time, the selection does not change so you can immediately resume editing.
- Find the current editing location (caret) or selection in a Microsoft Word document without changing it, as it would happen if you use arrow keys.
- When the selection is too small to notice or nothing is selected, the area around the selection flashes to attract your attention.
Find Selection command in action: videos
Useful tools for editing text in Word
- Insert Symbol / Quotes – insert a predefined symbol or quotation marks
- Bookmark commands – bookmark the current selection and quickly return to it
- Paste unformatted text – paste text without formatting