| ||1.3.4 ||March 6, 2020 |
| ||1.3.3 ||February 27, 2020 |
- Added an ability to add several phrases to a Spacing, Punctuation and Symbol Correction Tool profile simultaneously.
- The highlight colors used for marking confident and uncertain corrections / suggestions in Spacing, Punctuation and Symbol Correction Tool are now remembered.
- All tools now display correctly if you use the Black color scheme in Microsoft Word.
- Added a new option to Hide / Unhide Text tool which allows you to hide text according to different options without unhiding existing hidden text. This allows you to run Hide / Unhide Text tool several times on the same document. The new options work with Hide specific text option only.
|1.3.2 ||February 19, 2020 |
- Fixed a number of bugs in Spacing, Punctuation and Symbol Correction Tool: Copy Data Between Profiles dialogue can now copy phrases between profiles correctly; minor issues with some rules were corrected; the last selected language is now automatically selected when adding new phrases to profiles.
- Spacing, Punctuation and Symbol Correction Tool: Insert missing spaces after end-of-sentence punctuation rule now works correctly with Swedish where colon is often used to form cases, genetive and plural forms of acronyms, abbreviations, etc. When Swedish is selected as the document language, the missing space after the colon will not be flagged at all provided that the suffix after the colon is among the acceptable ones. If Swedish is not selected, then the missing space will be flagged but not checked by default.
- The error dialogue has been updated to show a more meaningful error message in some cases.
- A bug was fixed in Hide / Unhide Text tool which caused it to run forever on some documents.
|1.3.1 ||February 7, 2020 |
- Added a new tool for Microsoft Word: Spacing, Punctuation and Symbol Correction Tool. This is a very useful and powerful tool designed for translators, editors and content-creators. It creates great-looking documents by removing excessive spaces, inserting missing spaces, using non-breaking spaces to keep text on the same line for readability, and using typographically correct symbols.
- It is now possible to replace the full text of Word fields using Multiple Find & Replace tool. Previously, this was not possible and caused a warning to be displayed.
|1.3.0 ||January 27, 2020 |
- Minor fix in the licensing system to address issues for users who use a proxy server for connecting to the Internet.
- Updated links to web pages due to web site update.
|1.2.2 ||November 12, 2019 |
- Minor improvements to Document Processing Tool: temporary Word documents are ignored when adding documents from a folder, correct job status indication when no matches are found in a document.
- Multiple Find & Replace: paragraph breaks and line breaks are shown correctly with surrounding context in the Search Results tab when the user is searching for these characters.
- Minor improvement in multiple color selection in Highlighting Tool and Hide/Unhide Text tools.
|1.2.1 ||June 17, 2019 |
- Added a new tool for Microsoft Word: Document Processing Tool. This powerful tool makes it very easy to perform various actions on multiple Word documents (DOCX, DOC, RTF format), using one or several different TransTools+ commands one after the other.
|1.2 ||May 22, 2019 |
|Multiple Find & Replace tool, Hide/Unhide Text and Highlighting Tool – improved searching speed and handling of fields in search results, and improved stability. ||1.1.3 ||April 24, 2019 |
|Multiple Find & Replace tool – search results are now shown with surrounding context so you can make a decision much quicker. ||1.1.2 ||April 18, 2019 |
- Improved speed of table selection processing in Multiple Find & Replace, Hide/Unhide Text and Highlighting Tool.
- Updated the About dialogue, adding links to social channels and ability to copy license information to the clipboard.
|1.1.1 ||April 6, 2019 |
- Added a new tool for Microsoft Word: Multiple Find & Replace. It is a powerful substitute for Word’s Find / Replace dialogue and Navigation pane. With its help, you will be able to search Word documents for multiple words and phrases and then replace or format their occurrences or review each occurrence in context before making a replacement.
- Added Find Selection command for Microsoft Word. This useful command takes you to the current editing location within the active document, and if the selection or editing cursor is difficult to find, also flashes it to draw your attention to it.
|1.1 ||March 21, 2019 |
|Minor change to the registration dialogue. ||1.0.5 ||December 11, 2018 |
|The add-in was signed with a digital signature to make it easier to use TransTools+ under strict security requirements. ||1.0.4 ||December 4, 2018 |
- Improved usage of lists in Hide/Unhide Text tool and Highlighting Tool. You can select a list from a dropdown list, add new search items, and then save the list without using Import... and Export... buttons. To use several search items from a specific list, simply select the list, remove unneeded items and then use the tool without saving changes to the list.
- Added 3 new pre-defined lists of search expressions for Hide/Unhide Text tool and Highlighting Tool: DTP library, Editing library and Placeholder and non-translatable library. These 3 lists make it easier to work with placeholders in localization projects, simplify DTP work, and are useful for editing work.
|1.0.3 ||November 12, 2018 |
|The user can now change the font size in the search item list in Hide/Unhide Text tool and Highlighting Tool by pointing the mouse towards the bottom right corner of the list. This makes it easier to read search expressions. ||1.0.2 ||Oct 29, 2018 |
- Lists of search expressions are now saved in the user’s [AppData\Roaming\TransTools+\Simple Search Lists] folder in separate files.
- Standard lists of search expressions cannot be modified from Hide/Unhide Text tool and Highlighting Tool.
- The user can now change the font size in the search item editor in Hide/Unhide Text tool and Highlighting Tool. This makes it easier to edit search expressions.
|1.0.1 ||Oct 17, 2018 |
|First release. Includes Hide/Unhide Text and Highlighting Tool. ||1.0.0 ||Oct 3, 2018 |