Extract translatable text from Visio drawings for translation in a CAT tool, and translate the drawings with the resulting translation table once it has been translated.
Extract Translatable Text and Translate using Translation Table tools provide an easy workflow for translating all translatable text in Visio drawing(s) using a CAT tool or with the help of a standard two-column translation table.
Extracting translatable text from a Visio chart
- Extract all translatable text from selected sheets of multiple Visio drawings.
- Do not extract repetitions (useful for large drawings or multiple files with lots of repeating shapes).
- Create a translation table in Excel or Word format.
- Translate drawings with the extracted translation table once it has been translated.
Visio drawing translation tools: screenshots
- What our users are sayingMy agency client was delighted to discover Visio and AutoCAD extraction features in TransTools.
“When an agency client was having trouble extracting text from Visio files, I suggested TransTools. The same agency was delighted to discover the AutoCAD extraction tool as an added bonus.”
Jacqui Birnie, MITI, technical translator, memoQ trainer