Useful commands that can be used in a large number of Windows programs.
TransTools Utilities is a standalone Windows application that provides a number of commands usable in many programs: paste unformatted text or insert symbols into any program, activate Glossary Search from any application, and shift tags to end of segment in memoQ.
- Paste unformatted text from Windows clipboard into any application, using a configurable hotkey.
- Insert one of predefined symbols into any program, using a configurable hotkey.
- Shift excessive tags to the end of segments in memoQ, using a configurable hotkey.
- Activate TransTools Glossary Search (Excel) from any program using a confirable hotkey.
TransTools Utilities in action: screenshots
Useful tools for editing text
- Paste unformatted text (Word) – paste text without formatting
- Insert Symbol / Quotes (Word) – insert a predefined symbol or quotation marks
- Glossary Search (Excel) – turn your Excel glossaries into powerful searchable dictionaries