Find and remove incorrect paragraph and line breaks to prevent segmentation issues in CAT tools, improve TM leverage and minimize post-formatting time.
Unbreaker removes incorrect paragraph and line breaks to avoid segmentation and formatting issues when working with CAT tools.
Checking the list of potentially incorrect breaks that were found in a document produced by copying text from PDF or webpage
- Remove incorrect paragraph breaks and line breaks that occur in the middle of sentences.
- Review all potentially incorrect breaks that were found and decide which ones need to be removed.
- Remove incorrect paragraph breaks and line breaks automatically.
- Mark corrected breaks with highlight colors to make sure that a valid break was not removed accidentally.
Unbreaker in action: screenshots
- What our users are sayingUnbreaker feature is a godsend!
“As someone who works on huge documents with many tables that often have incorrect line breaks and generate useless tags in memoQ, the Unbreaker feature is a godsend!”
Érico Carvalho, English-Portuguese and Spanish-Portuguese translator, BNN Medical & Pharmaceutical Translations
Tools for document formatting and preparation before/after translation
- Document Cleaner – prepare badly formatted documents for translation: remove excessive tags and fix formatting issues after PDF conversion or OCR
- Find & Replace Excessive Spaces – find and replace excessive spaces to improve TM leverage and improve formatting
- Unbreaker (PowerPoint) – remove incorrect paragraph and line breaks from PowerPoint presentations