Quickly look through all spellchecking errors in the document, process spelling errors, change the spellchecking language, and recheck document with modified custom spellchecking dictionaries.
Spellcheck Assistant provides a number of useful spellcheck-related tools which are missing from Microsoft Word. Quickly look through all spellchecking errors in the document, add selected errors to one or several custom dictionaries, create special lists of spelling errors for external programs, assign a language to the entire document or parts of it, and do much more.
Using the Spellcheck Assistant dialogue, you can process all spelling errors at once, set spellchecking language for the document or selected sections, and reconfigure custom dictionaries in order to re-check the document
- Quickly look through all spellchecking errors in the document.
- Add selected spelling errors to one or several custom dictionaries.
- Correct specific spelling errors with suggested text or your own text.
- Assign a spellchecking language to the entire document or selected text.
- Create special lists of spelling errors for external programs, e.g. list of Non-Translatables, Terminology List, Replacement List, Spellcheck Ignore List, which is very useful for technical texts that contain a lot of non-standard words.
- Change custom dictionaries and re-check document.
Spellcheck Assistant in action: screenshots
Tools for quality assurance (QA)
- Multiple Find & Replace – search Word documents for multiple words and phrases, replace or format found text or review each occurrence in context before making a change
- Correctomatic – correct words and phrases according to multiple correction lists