Mark text as non-translatable in order to hide it from your CAT tool.
Hide / Unhide Text tool makes it easy to hide text from your CAT tool when only parts of your document need to be translated.
Hiding all text except text highlighted in yellow color
- Hide text from your CAT tool when only parts of your document need to be translated.
- Prepare documents for dual-language translation by hiding original text.
- Unhide text after translation.
Hide / Unhide Text tool in action: screenshots
- What our users are sayingHide/Unhide Text tool is a boon to translators.
“Hide/Unhide Text tool is a boon to translators. When clients ask for only the highlighted or unhighlighted text to be translated, all it takes is a couple of clicks to hide everything that isn’t needed, leaving you with just the text to be translated. One click after export and hey presto! all the text is visible again.”
Jacqui Birnie, MITI, technical translator, memoQ trainer
Tools for partial (selective) translation
- Hide / Unhide Text – mark text as non-translatable in order to hide it from your CAT tool or convert it into tags (provides more capabilities compared to this tool)
Tools for dual-language translation
- Dual-Language Document Assistant – prepare documents for translation into dual-language format