Search a document for words and phrases defined in your search/replace list, and change them manually according to the suggested replacement text.
Find Multiple Text searches the current document for words and phrases defined in your search/replace list, and suggests the replacement text for you to correct the text manually as necessary.
Checking a document using an ad-hoc list in order to make corrections
- Create small search/replace lists for ad-hoc correction of Word documents.
- Navigate between each occurrence of words/phrases defined in your list.
- Read the recommended correction text for the current occurrence in order to apply it if necessary.
Find Multiple Text tool in action: screenshots
Tools for quality assurance (QA)
- Multiple Find & Replace – search Word documents for multiple words and phrases, replace or format found text or review each occurrence in context before making a change
- Highlighting Tool – simplify editing work: apply color highlighting, clear color highlighting, or find color highlighting
- Correctomatic – correct words and phrases according to multiple correction lists