Resize cells in order to make cell text fully visible.
Cell Resize Wizard helps you resize rows in a translated spreadsheet so that all text is fully visible.
Finding and resizing cells with partially invisible text in interactive mode
- Find cells that have insufficient height to display the entire contents, and resize them if needed.
- Use special tools to select adjacent empty cells next to a small cell in order to fit text better.
- Mark all cells that require resizing with a specific fill color.
- If necessary, automatically resize all cells within the current worksheet.
- Process both translated spreadsheets and regular Excel files (e.g. to prepare them for printing).
- Get around the limitation of Excel that cannot autofit rows that contain merged cells.
Cell Resize Wizard in action: screenshots
Tools for document formatting and preparation before/after translation
- Set variable row height – ensure that table text is fully visible by clearing fixed row height setting in Word tables