Extract translatable text from the current AutoCAD drawing file or multiple files for translation in a CAT tool, and translate the drawings with the resulting translation table once it has been translated.
Extract Translatable Text and Translate using Translation Table tools provide an easy workflow for translating all translatable text in AutoCAD drawing(s) using a CAT tool or with the help of a standard two-column translation table.
Extracting translatable text from an AutoCAD drawing
- Process the model and/or selected layouts of the current AutoCAD file, selections, or multiple AutoCAD files.
- Do not extract repetitions.
- Option to extract all text including repetitions for word count analysis.
- Choose which layers need to be processed in order to translate specific layers only or create a dual-language drawing.
- Use a translation table in Excel or Word format.
- Option to create translation tables for a specific CAT tool for correct handling of non-translatable text depending on the CAT tool.
AutoCAD drawing translation tools: screenshots