Current version: 1.0.11 (download)
|Description ||Version ||Release Date |
|Updated links to web pages due to web site update. ||1.0.11 ||November 12, 2019 |
|Minor fix in the licensing system. ||1.0.10 ||March 7, 2019 |
- Fixed a bug which caused an error if the user's roaming profile is located in a network directory (UNC path).
- Fixed a problem when saving a modified Excel termbase where some cells start with '=' (equal sign).
|1.0.9 ||January 24, 2019 |
|The program and the installation file were signed with a digital signature. ||1.0.8 ||November 28, 2018 |
|Added support for a new column called “preferred” which was introduced by Memsource on August 14, 2018. ||1.0.7 ||August 27, 2018 |
|Fixed a possible crash occurring during the term loading operation when several thousand terms are loaded from a term base. ||1.0.6 ||July 27, 2018 |
|New user authentication mechanism (via user identification token) is now used by Morpher.ru. In order to get term inflections from Morpher.ru, you must now specify the user identification token in the program settings. This version allows you to specify the user identification token and to connect using this token. ||1.0.5 ||May 30, 2018 |
- When using Morpher.ru morphology engine, automatic switching between user accounts did not happen because the web service now uses a different mechanism to report errors. This is now fixed.
- For Memsource users, suggestions for terms containing acronyms (which appear if no suggestions are provided from Hunspell or Morpher engines) are now provided only if all words in the term are acronyms.
|1.0.4 ||Apr 29, 2018 |
- Term morphology patterns can now be saved to a special database in order to provide morphology suggestions when the same term is processed in the future. When a term base file is updated, you will see a special prompt. If you choose ‘Yes’, the program will save all updated terms in this special database. When you process a term base that contains the same term, the program will offer you the saved morphology pattern as the most relevant suggestion.
- Previously, it was impossible to update a memoQ term base file containing an empty language definition (i.e., when there are no terms for a language defined in a memoQ CSV file). This is now fixed.
|1.0.3 ||Oct 20, 2017 |
|Fixed resizing issues in term editors and suggestion viewers. ||1.0.2 ||Sep 20, 2017 |
- Previously, term morphology was not always clearly visible in the main list of terms. This is now fixed.
- Improvements in the license activation module.
|1.0.1 ||Aug 20, 2017 |
|First release ||1.0.0 ||Aug 16, 2017 |